You are purchasing ONE Raffle Ticket for an opportunity to win a Two Year Lease of a 2019 Porsche Macan! Monies benefit Make-A-Wish Arizona and Foothills Community Foundation. Sponsored by Penske of Arizona. Please read all the rules and restrictions below prior to purchasing a ticket. You must verify you are physically in the State of Arizona in order to purchase tickets.
RAFFLE: ONE TICKET: Drive and Win- 2019 Porsche Macan / 2 Year Lease
Rules of the Foothills Community Foundation (FCF) Raffle
Tickets may be purchased from Foothills Community Foundation at 34250 N 60th St. Bldg. B, Scottsdale AZ 85266 or online at www.azfcf.org/drive-and-win.
1. Ticket must be purchased while physically present in the State of Arizona, even if purchased online. Proof of presence in Arizona on day of purchase may be required.
2. This raffle is conducted according to the rules of the State of Arizona, A.R.S. 13-3302(B).
3. Must be 18 years or older to play.
4. Ticket sales end on 2/21/2019 at 6:30pm and the drawing will be at 7pm on 2/21/2019 unless sufficient tickets are not sold in which case the close and drawing will be extended (see 8 below)
5. Up to 500 tickets will be available for sale.
6. Tickets prices as follows: 1 for $400, 2 for $750 and 3 for $900.
7. The prize is the equivalent of a 24-month lease on a 2019 Porsche Macan (through Penske) and covers the basic lease cost only. Insurance, liability, maintenance, gas etc. and taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Taxes will be withheld per IRS requirements. A gift certificate to Penske in lieu of a lease will be offered as an option.
8. A Cancellation/modification of raffle terms may be made by FCF (sole discretion).
9. Winner will not be awarded until an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and IRS Form 5754 (if applicable) and applicable tax withholdings have been completed and arranged.
10. Winner need not be present at the drawing to win. Prize must be claimed within 30 days. If no claim is made within 30 days proceeds revert to FCF and any named beneficiaries.
11. Members, Directors, Officers, Employees/Agents of FCF and Make A Wish and sponsors may participate on a basis equal to any other participant but may not benefit otherwise from the raffle.
This raffle is sponsored by The Foothills Community Foundation, Inc. (FCF) for the benefit of Make A Wish- Arizona and FCF.