FCF - Holland Community Center
Facility Usage Terms and Conditions
Terms of Agreement:
- Events are considered booked and confirmed when 50% deposit and signed contract are received by FCF - Holland Community Center.
Room Cancellation Policy:
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted in writing to FCF - Holland Community Center. Cancellations within 48 hours prior to event are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
Main Contact Policy:
Every staff member at FCF - Holland Community Center will be focused on helping making your event a positive and successful experience. To that end, it is important that all parties involved have a clear understanding of expectations and capabilities. FCF - Holland Community Center is able to operate efficiently and thereby keep the costs low and guest satisfaction high because of a few basic policies.
- Pre-event: Clear communication is very important so that we can be certain that you have what you need during the event. Therefore, the following information from you is required 7 days before the event:
- A Needs Assessment Sheet with a final list of amenities including a/v support, podium, microphone, etc. As well as meeting room(s) setups
- Final head count.
- Your organization's invoice will be based on the information we receive from the initial reservation.
- Upon arrival the day of the event, the main contact should identify herself/himself to the FCF - Holland Community Center staff; the main contact should be the first person to arrive.
- Equipment (screen, laptops, easels, etc.) and furniture should be moved only by FCF - Holland Community Center staff.
- A/V Equipment must be checked out from the Center's contact person and returned when your group leaves the campus. An additional charge will be incurred by the group if the equipment is damaged or missing. The fees will be based on the cost of repair or replacement. Any "extra" charges incurred during your event should be paid at the close of your event or we will bill you after your event and payment will be due within 15 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Please make sure that your group knows to clean-up after themselves.
- Food and Drink can only be provided by an approved caterer unless prior permission is given, An approved catering list is held at the FCF - Holland Community Center for large events.
- Carpet-cleaning and other cleaning-related fees will be billed when carpets and other surfaces are soiled due to spilled food, beverage or other stain-producing materials. Additionally, there is no smoking in any of our buildings, a $25 fee per incident will be added to your contract if this is not adhered to.
_________ I have read and agree to all the terms of the Contract
|Main Contact Signature: ____________________________________||Date: ________________|
|FCF Signature: ____________________________________________||Date: ________________|
Please return this signed document to the address at the top of the contract and the designated deposit according to the Terms of Agreement shown.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to event or there will be a $50 cancellation fee charged. For Questions please contact: Wes Sullivan at 480-488-1090 ext. 97 or email@example.com